Cosmetic Dentist in Upland, CA
Even when a smile is in perfect health, a person can feel uncomfortable with the way their teeth look and feel. Stains, chips, and uneven teeth can cause problems with self esteem. At California Dental Care & Orthodontics, we understand how important it is to our patients to have a beautiful white, smile.
Our team of highly experienced cosmetic dentists can help improve the overall health and appearance of your smile through:
- Porcelain Veneers – Thin shells of porcelain that are attached to the surface of the teeth using the highest quality materials to improve their appearance by hiding discolored, uneven, and chipped teeth. Quick, simple, and virtually undetectable.
- Bonding – Similar to veneers, except instead of porcelain, the appearance of the teeth is improved through hand sculpted resin that is adhered to the surface of the tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – A stronger, more natural appearing alternative to traditional fillings.
- Take Home Teeth Whitening – Customized bleaching splints for use at home to whiten teeth.
- In Office Zoom! Whitening – Brightens teeth up to eight shades whiter in as little as one hour.
Often, cosmetic dentistry does more than alter the appearance of the teeth. Procedures, such as bonding, can correct problems with the bite, which can improve a person’s ability to chew.
For more information regarding the benefits of cosmetic dentistry, our procedures, or to request your appointment, please contact the professional team at California Dental Care & Orthodontics today! For over 20 years, we have proudly improved the look and health of our clients’ smiles.